As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
An Employer Branding Specialist , will be building and maintaining partnerships with internal partners to develop, coordinate, and facilitate crucial communication crafted to meet business goals by Developing communications and branding exercises.
If you are passionate about identifying and attracting the best talent on the market and being in the forefront of Talent Acquisition, this is the job for you. As a part of this team you will spend majority of your time to work closely TA team and business to drive branding strategy through projects in the areas such as Analytics, Employer Branding, University Hiring, Diversity & Inclusion.
- Collaborating with Business Units and Global Delivery Units to build website content and assets/collaterals like videos, artefacts, case studies, infographics, etc.
- Design and implement a long-term strategy on Branding to help drive awareness in a competitive market.
- Work on a social media strategy in collaboration with Ericsson global.
- Develop content and advises creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message to employees
- Conceptualizing and executing digital campaigns via fortnightly email's series, monthly webinars, weekly insightful emails to improve subject knowledge, brand visibility, awareness.
- Candidate enhancement proposition for Ericsson.
- Developing communication strategies and brand building exercises via storytelling, blog writing, content creation, employee engagement to build awareness and corporate brand image
- Develop and implement effective brand campaigns that build awareness & dedication.
- Launching exciting employee contests as an integral part of employee engagement.
- Seek innovative ways to Brand Team Ericsson
To be successful in the role you must have:
- 4 to 8 years of Relevant work experience in running the employee communication and brand strategy.
- Must have a good understanding of visual, propositions and insights work from the communication point of view
- Must have good exposure of content writing.
- Ability to drive and implement successful projects
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and confirmed practices
- Global approach and ability to make things happen in a matrixed organization
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 523224
Job Segment: Branding, Consulting, Supply, Recruiting, Marketing, Technology, Operations, Human Resources