Job Description - Endpoint Developer (JoinOCI) (20000WHQ)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Develop and deliver high quality tools to help employees effortlessly manage their corporate persona and devices. Help employees migrate their persona, applications and personal configurations to new devices, including cross platform (Windows -> Mac or physical to virtual) migrations. Develop tools that proactively detect and respond to security or configuration issues.
You will work with a global team in Oracle IT Endpoint Engineering delivering solutions that are used on endpoint device that are relied upon by every employee in the Company so that they can do their job and deliver solutions to our customers.
- Develop the tools that enable employees to complete their role instead of that of a system administrator.
- Develop applications for migrating device data, configuration settings and personal settings from one device to another.
- Develop tools that enable cross platform migrations (PC-> Mac or physical to virtual)
- Develop tools to proactively detect issues on an employee’s device and offer solutions to resolve
What We Require :
- Experience developing on Windows and/or Apple (C#, C++, Visual Studio), ObjectiveC, Swift, Xcode
- Familiarity with cross platform libraries (Poco, QT)
- Experience with common worflows and tools: GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective working independently and as a team player with great interpersonal skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
:Regular Employee Hire