As a Finance Business Partner (“FBP”) you will build and maintain strong relationships with senior management to help them take business decisions aligned to the company strategy, by providing insightful data analysis and structured reporting. This role reports directly into our Head of FBP, based in London.
- Develop a solid understanding of our business strategy.
- Provide analysis and deliver insightful data that links financial reports to business strategies.
- Make recommendations to business leaders, challenge and influence the decision-making process based on financial data and strategy.
- Provide options and scenarios for business decisions.
- Provide business expertise into accounting processes.
- Develop and implement effective financial planning during the annual budgeting setting and quarterly rolling forecasts.
- Provide accurate and robust financial tracking and variance analysis of performance throughout the year.
- Build, consolidate and customize monthly and quarterly reports with raw data available in the existing systems (NetSuite, Ocra, G-Suite, MS).
- Present business reports, data analysis, insights and recommendations on a regular basis to the Executive Management Team (“EMT”).
- Perform verification on the data imported in the consolidation system (Ocra).
- Produce and distribute various expense related reporting to enable improved business decision making and cost control.
- Build strong relationships with all Executive and senior managers, all FBP and finance teams across multiple geographies.
- Ensure accuracy on all centralized data shared with FBP.
- Document, standardize, streamline and automate the reporting processes within the team.
- Assist in shaping and implementing enhancements to reporting systems and processes.
- Coordinate FBP procedures manual, making sure that financial transactions and reporting are in compliance with all relevant government regulations.
- University degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional relevant experience in a similar FP&A role in an international and multi-currency environment.
- Strong analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures.
- Sound financial modelling experience preferred.
- High attention to detail, motivation to structure and organize data.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment that requires critical thinking and strong commercial mindset.
- Ability to work in a remote team, with colleagues both in the Cluj office but also worldwide.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, in a productive manner.
- Communicates proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent proficiency with MS (Excel and PowerPoint), G-Suite (Sheets and Slides)