Job domain: AUDIT & ASSURANCE
Assignment: Full time job
- Economic University degree (preferably but not limited to: Accounting, Finance, Audit);
- Solid accounting knowledge (previous experience in accounting is helpful);
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in the financial field (financial audit, statutory accounting, reporting, controlling, finance management);
- Any client facing experience is useful;
- Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
- Good communication skills, flexibility and dynamism;
- Availability for travelling during the business season (January – June).
Join our Audit Division and start building the skills of the 2020s decade - complex problem-solving, critical thinking, people skills & interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Perform audit missions in companies from various fields such as industry, services, finance, energy, public utilities, oil and gas, FMCG;
- Directly interact with our clients in order to get various information from their financial statements;
- Perform specific reviews in order to obtain relevant information;
- Document reviews and prepare worksheets;
- Generate conclusions and contribute audit reports;
- Support senior staff in leading and mentoring interns & new joiners.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.