This is a Frontend Engineer position in a fast-growing, young and dynamic engineering center.
Broadly speaking, the Connected Mobility Solutions group is focused on delivering Cloud Software Solutions within Bosch.
The development teams work fully Agile, following a DevOps approach, in a startup-like environment, but inside a well-established company. Our tech stack is mainly based on Java and it also includes: Spring, Angular, Python, SQL and No SQL databases, Docker containers, public and private cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, Bosch cloud). We use micro-service architectures to build fast, responsive and scalable solutions.
What you do:
- You will implement high quality user interfaces within a micro-service architecture.
- You will collaborate efficiently with backend developers to deliver integrated, solid and tested solutions.
- You will collaborate with Product Owners and UX teams to delivery high quality user experience.
- You will build functionality with reusable code and libraries, with a focus on future reusability.
- You will mentor other Frontend colleagues by helping implement standards in coding.
- You will contribute to agile process.
- University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Frontend Development – Angular.
- Strong understanding of UI\UX development.
- Ability to create component-based reusable and testable modules and pages.
- Previous hands on experience coding and building enterprise level applications.
- Focused on quality and technology oriented.
- Good understanding of Agile, Continuous Delivery, Automation and Micro-Services.
- Experience with Azure, Azure DevOps, Docker.
- Very good communicator, capable to connect the various stakeholders;
- Excellent at prioritization, time management, excellent follow-through skills;
- Strong team player;
- Passion for new technologies and innovation.
Excellent written and spoken English; German can be an advantage:
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel,
- Experience in coaching and mentoring other UI developers.
- Relevant experience in working in high-performant agile software teams.