All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
Working schedule: Monday - Friday 15-24
- Qualification in Hotel Management or related discipline
- 1-2 Years experience in hospitality or technical support sector
- Database knowledge
- Internet troubleshooting skills
- knowledge of Windows 7/8/10
- Excellent communicator with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills
- Maturity to deal and communicate with Senior Managers and Customers
- Availability to work in shifts and during weekends
- Previous experience of Micros Fidelio Products would be advantageous
- Advanced level of English is mandatory
Answer high volume of support calls for Property Management Systems (Opera, Suite8, BART) or Point of Sales (Simphony, RES products) in a timely manner
- Create new cases and update existing cases in our customer database
- Provide solution to customer or pass case to relevant resolution group
- Triage incidents with a view to applying known fixes
- Meet and aim to exceed monthly individual and company targets set by Management
- Manage escalations in accordance with company procedures and service Levels
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve fault at time of answering where possible
- Communicate with customers regularly regarding case progress and updates
- Follow up with third party suppliers regarding the progress of any open calls
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, your primary focus will be to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle Support Services customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. You will be responsible for fielding and resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. As a primary point of contact for customers, you will act as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with moderate direction from Senior Client Relations Analysts and management. You will also provide guidance and resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues. Resolution is primarily provided in real time with follow up for more complex matters.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Ideal candidate would have prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings. In addition, you will need to understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment. Bachelors degree and prior related experience, an ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, will have shown prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).