Your main mission
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer for designing and developing innovative web-based applications. You will be working in a fast-paced international environment on interesting projects and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way.
What you’ll do
- Design, code, and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring;
- Define and implement technical solutions that answer best clients’ needs;
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manage time effectively;
- Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations;
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures, and technologies used;
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies;
- Follow and enhance existing development processes;
- Be involved in core projects for the company.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Experience with developing object-oriented PHP applications;
- Experience using NodeJS, TypeScript, and React;
- Experience using and optimizing MySQL, Redis;
- Experience working on high traffic or large brand websites;
- Good command of English.
Nice to have
- Experience with React, Redux;
- Experience with version control systems, distributed revision control, and source code management systems, preferably Git.
What you'll bring as a colleague
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high-quality service;
- Enthusiasm in learning and using new technologies;
- Good attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Sense of humor, positive approach, working well within a team.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’steam members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.