Responsible for all aspects of a product’s technical implementation, being able to advise, mentor, and coach other developers and/or consumers of the product.
Our ideal candidate is team-oriented, possesses excellent communication skills, and is skilled in all levels of web architecture and application development. You have experience designing and developing containerized applications using microservice based architecture.
You are intimately familiar with web technologies and know how to integrate 3rd party tools and agents to monitor performance and defects.
You can take a collaborative approach to working with others.
▪ Engineering responsive web applications in React.JS, deployed in Kubernetes managed Docker containers for the Amazon or Azure Cloud.
▪ Expertise in one or more software programming languages, ideally experience with ReactJS (Python a big plus).
▪ Experience building and deploying modular, scalable APIs that support either mobile, browser, or batch processes.
▪ Deep understanding of tools including: Jenkins, Docker, GitHub.
▪ Deep knowledge of CI/CD engineering practices.
▪ Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment.
▪ Experience with at least one RDBMS, writing SQL queries.
▪ Experience securing applications and data with industry best practices.
▪ Experience optimizing and tuning deployed applications at scale.
▪ Experience with CSS processors and frameworks (e.g. Sass, Less, Bootstrap).
▪ Experience collaborating with a team of programmers with varying skill sets.
- Competitive salary;
- Maternity / Paternity leave because family matters the most;
- 25 vacation days to recharge yourself!- Performance evaluation annual bonus;
- Free access to platform to be up to date to the latest trends in the industry!
- Transportation allowance to make your way to work smoother;
- Flexible working policy, 2 days work at the office (optional for now) & 3 days to work from home to do your agenda as you consider;
- Meal Vouchers of 20 RON, not to work on an empty stomach :) !
- Health Insurance to be safe!
- Life Insurance to stay safe;
- Company paid mobile phone;
- Special personal events allowance;