This is an invitation for you to dream big and act on it.
Join us to learn more about the dreams we are turning into reality.
@Deutsche Bank Bucharest Excellence Center
About Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime Tech (RCA)
Our RCA team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
We are looking for motivated candidates that show us:
- The ability to develop and architect front-end applications
- Design, develop and document Java based software components in accordance with requirements specification, functional and technical design documents.
- Verify the developed source code by reviews and fix software defects
- Provide development estimates
- Driver of quality indicators, promote the integration of non-functional testing (security, performance) into continuous integration cycle
- Write clean code in accordance with security tools Veracode and SonarQube
- Excellent communication and English skills
- Support QA team to provide high quality. Creation of unit testing at least 80% coverage.
- Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones
- Experience with best industry standards – applying coding guidelines
- Agile working environment: Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, Dev Team members, UX designers, security specialists and other groups to identify technical and functional needs
- Great collaboration, team player, driver for mentoring
- Willingness to learn
- Involvement and ownership
- Analytical and Critical thinking
Technically, we are looking for excellent experience in:
- Decomposing problem statement into multiple methods/functions. Should be able focus on building reusable code.
- Write code in modular way
- Relevant experience with Back-end programming – OOP, Java 8
- Spring (Boot, Core, Web, Data, Security )
- Web Services: REST. Knowledge in designing/coding Microservices / Webservices with Java, Spring/Spring Boot
- Gradle, Maven Experience
- Java Script (Redux, ES6, CSS); Angular 2+
- Code reviews (PR’s)
- Experience developing applications in enterprise environment
- JIRA, Confluence
- GIT / BitBucket
Nice to have:
- Integration with/knowledge of GraphQL
- Understanding Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience with BPM
- Knowledge of TDD
- Knowledge of BDD
- Knowledge of FE testing techniques and technologies
- Experience with SOA and Web Services
- Container Deployment experience (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
We`ll offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Medical care and life insurance
- Extra days off
- The coolest office
- Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
- Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with
- Our personal World Class trainer
- Free TNB theater tickets
- Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.