The Knowledge Management Content Team Lead is responsible for leading the team that is accountable for creating and maintaining information and knowledge assets for the Customer Service department of Booking.com. The Customer Service department at Booking.com supports customers and partners with any query they might have.
The scope of the role is aimed at ensuring high - quality content and facilitating an effective and efficient content management life cycle. You will be responsible for leading the team that makes sure that our Customer Service operations have access to the right information at the right time to deliver excellent service.
In your role you will lead the Knowledge Management Content Team that consists of Knowledge Management Content Specialists. You will be part of the larger Knowledge Management team of Customer Service.
You and your team collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure high quality content. You will be the key contact for any questions or concerns from the operations & global teams.
- Manage the Knowledge Management Content Specialist Team
- Define and optimize the content management life cycle
- Oversees the day-to-day work of the team regarding all content management tasks.
- Priortize and balance workload for the team.
- Create, maintain and optimize content style guide for information and knowledge assets
- Maintain quality standards for Customer Service knowledge bases
- Define and report in metrics indicating the content quality
- Collaborate with the Knowledge Management Process Specialist and Customer Service Tooling team to improve and innovate the delivery of information to Customer Service Operations.
- Collaborate with other global teams such as Learning and Development, Communication, Change Management etc. to facilitate a sustainable and effective information and knowledge landscape for the Customer Service department.
- Manage feedback loops from operations to global teams
- 5 years + experience, preferable in a Customer Service environment.
- Experienced people manager.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to create and execute on content style guides.
- Proven record of managing and maintaining content in knowledge bases.
- Strong understanding of a Customer Service organization.
- Ability to translate business strategies into practical solutions.
- Hands on mentality with a passion and understanding of knowledge and information management.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Data driven including identifying and tracking KPIs.
- Keep eyes on the overview, whilst having an eye for details.
- Can-do team player with excellent stakeholder management skills.
This role will be based in our Amsterdam headquarters.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the open position at Booking.com.