Requisition ID: 233270
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP HEC Delivery is the operations organization of the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) which offers and provides real-time cloud platform, infrastructure and managed services focusing on fast time-to-value at reduced cost and risk.
Our team is part of the HEC Cross Delivery & COO Unit, which is a sub-unit of the HEC Delivery operating HANA Enterprise Cloud Services (HEC) for external customers with strong individual requirements in a highly dynamic working environment. In our team you will be part of an expert group located in Germany.
We aim for enabling HEC Delivery to run better in all processes end to end. These services cover dimensions of classical process improvements as well as improvements of efficiency and effectiveness for roles and organizations.
The HEC Cross Delivery & COO team has the following process responsibilities:
- Business Process Mgmt. (ITIL)
- Business Continuity Mgmt.
- Demand Management (Tools)
- Automation Strategy
- Budget planning & controlling
- Strategic projects
- Knowledge Management
- Delivery Monitoring & Reporting
- Security & Compliance
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Central responsibility and main contact for safeguarding and further enhancement of the Business Continuity Management within HEC
- Continuous evaluation and prioritization of business-critical processes by executing Business-Impact-Analyses (BIA)
- Creation, coordination and communication of business continuity and emergency plans
- Cooperation with the central SAP IT Service Continuity Management System and related audit groups
- Single Point of Contact for HEC with respect to all BCM related topics (stakeholder management)
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant external regulatory requirements towards BCM (e.g. ISO 22301)
- Representing Business Continuity Management also in the context of external audits and providing respective evidences
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer or Natural Science required from an accredited university, MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred
- Very high proficiency in project management, customer communications and senior level presentations is required
- ITIL foundation certification is required / highly beneficial
- Advanced knowledge in ITIL / ITSM processes (e.g. Patch Management, Change Management, Service Request Fulfilment, Incident Management)
- Advanced communication skills
- Experienced in Project Management
- Excellent analytical skills and focus on quality
- Languages required: English fluent
- Strong ability to design process related structures
- Expertise with cloud provider, hosting provider or managed services providers is highly valued
- Experience in HANA or Suite on HANA applications will be of advantage
- Expertise of working in multi-national teams
- SAP product experience of 5 to 10 years in a similar function with focus on processes and IT operations
- Professional experience with large, multi-national software/IT organizations
- Fluent in English is a MUST, any other language is an asset
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, Law, Manager, SAP, Engineering, Technology, Legal, Management