Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Fluent level of English written and verbal is a must.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, speaking, and writing skills.
- Must be proficient in using Windows Operating System as well as Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
- Positive attitude and solution oriented thinking.
- Flexible and eager to learn.
- Be able to work within a large organization and maintain solid relationships with your team members not only situated in your local office but also in other countries.
- HR related experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Process personnel forms and handles highly confidential material
- Answer general questions and inquiries in various areas of Human Resources
- Maintain applicant databases and employee records, and provides information to employees on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records
- Works in collaboration with the local human resource team, the regional human resources team and the external payroll service provider to ensure that the data is accurate
- Respond to telephone and e-mailing queries related to various areas of Human Resources queries following company policies and procedures
- Revises the payroll processes, procedures, and make the necessary changes to ensure that appropriate control methods are implemented and tracked
- Compile data for analysis and reporting, and may perform routine analyses
- Has an active role in validating payroll reports;
- Assist employees in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits
- Process all necessary documentation- customers contracts and tasks/ checks and monitor the progress of the tasks
- Receives and resolves claims related to the salary process as they are designated by the case management according to the provisions of the service contracts