The HR Business Partner is the central point of contact for all HR topics within his/her area of responsibility for managers and employees.
* Enables both the short-term and long-term strategy of the local business clients in line with corporate policies related to human relations, organizational and employee development by defining and implementing the appropriate HR strategic initiatives required to meet the defined business strategy;
* Guides employees and supervisors in HR related matters (supports in de cision making & and acts as consultant). Leads them to the right point of contact and promotes the full portfolio of HR related services (e.g. payroll, data administration, recruiting);
* Consults with Centers of Expertise (CoE) regarding the full portfolio of HR related processes (e.g. Compensation & Benefits);
* Ensures consistent application and compliance of defined HR Policies, Programs and Procedures;
* Maintains the collaboration with all the stakeholders in line with the Balance of cooperation (e.g. BU HR). Collaborates with all stakeholders in line with the organizational structure;
* Accompanies and implements (business) change projects in his/her area of responsibility together with management of respective organizational units and internal/external experts (if applicable);
* Participates in other business projects, representing with general HR knowledge to achieve the project deliverables;
* Acts as a role model of our company values an d culture;
* Works closely with Recruiting department, Shared Services Recruiting or external services for sourcing and selecting the best fit candidates;
* Supports and guides managers as well as individual employees in talent and performance management processes in accordance with country specific legal regulations, CoE guidance, and company guidelines;
* Continuously evaluates performance according defined Key performance Indicators (KPIs) and Operating Figures;
* Summarizes and completes reporting within the local Organization and publishes reporting results;
* Prepares and submits requested reports according to department's/ location processes;
* Solves escalations at his/her level and escalates issues which need higher management decision/ approval/review (e.g. fluctuation, project issues, technical issues);
* Mediates conflicts between members of his group and other parties and takes appropriate measures.
* Academic degree or comparable qualification;
* Several years of HR experience for BU HR Business Partner (Plant/Location HR experience);
* Recommended: Cross-functional Experience - has gained insight into different departments/functions/BUs through projects or assignments;
* Minimum 2 years of Project/Process exposure in the relevant field;
* English - advanced;
* Strategic Planning & Methods;
* Negotiation, Conflict Management & Mediation;
* Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Pac kage for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Interval salarial: Negotiable