Job Description - HR Functional Solution Consultant - Dutch speaker (20000T84)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
The job as a HCM (Human Capital Management) Pre-Sales consultant is challenging and diverse and you will be working in a multinational environment in our EMEA Solution Engineering HUB in Bucharest (Romania).
Frequent possibilities to support opportunities in various industries and countries will give you an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. You will support the HCM (Human Capital Management) Presales organisation for Western Europe and be trained in the Oracle HCM product portfolio as well as the Presales role .
Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful.
Specifically related to the pre-sales role in the Presales Centre we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills
- A combination of deploying product knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Europe
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career.
What you will be doing:
- Become the internal Oracle expert for a designated product set within the HCM Product portfolio
- Supporting the Presales organization in standard Presales activities such as but not limited to:
- Providing responses to Requests for Information/Proposals,
- Preparing Solution Demonstration by translating our customer´s business needs into Oracle solutions
- Preparing presentations in the area of expertise
- Deliver product demonstrations and presentations to internal & external customers using the latest web technology.
- Educate partners on latest Oracle technologies and solutions.
- Keep up to date regarding the latest technologies and solutions from both Oracle and its competitors.
- Working with the virtual HCM teams and not only, across the European organization.
What we are looking for:
· Good understanding of the Human Resources business processes (any of the following: Personnel Administration, Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Training, Payroll).
- Worked in a business role – preferably with exposure to HR Applications (PeopleSoft, Taleo, E-Business Suite, Fusion) but other HR software products are acceptable as well.
Non Technical qualifications:
- Good communication skills, able to articulate key messages very clearly
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will support most of Europe)
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Self motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Team spirit
- Adapting to change
- Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development
- Work experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Fluency (including writing) in English + Dutch is a must
Oracle - Like no one else:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organisation with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
Most important is an eagerness to learn!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
:Regular Employee Hire