Job Description - HR Services Manager (20000T8O)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Oracle HR Services is the heartbeat of Oracle HR. We manage the lifecycle of employee services and experiences from Hire to Retire, providing employees the resources and support they need during important moments in their careers.
This role will be a key member of the HR Services leadership team, developing and implementing world-class, transformative HR services, processes and systems. You will work with a high-energy, hard-working enthusiastic team of professionals passionate about customer experience, operational excellence, innovation and employee culture. You get to be on the cutting edge of HR processes and technology development, working with smart people who are geographically and culturally diverse. This is a high-visibility role with high-level executive exposure across Oracle.
- You will develop and drive strategic transformation plans to achieve world-class results
- You will lead a team of 7-12 analysts, including team leads, responsible for a diverse suite of services
- You will foster teamwork, coach and provide effective feedback
- You will guide your team to analyze and resolve complex, customer challenges
- You will lead your team to identify system problem trends and guide them to implement innovative solutions
- You will manage and optimize team operational performance, results and efficiencies
- You will be a global or regional process owner across multiple specialized functional areas
- You will be a functional stakeholder and will lead regional and global methods and best practices
- You will developing executive analytics packages, presentations and updates
- You will assist others using specialized expertise
- You will build strong relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders and partners
- You will perform work across the organization to achieve strategic goals
- Proven ability to lead a high performing team, resolve conflict and make critical business decisions; You believe that no jobs are too big; no problems are too complex
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high stakes and change-driven environment
- Master at managing change and can effectively communicate and motivate teams through transformation
- Fluent in industry best practices and know how to leverage these to achieve world-class results
- Passionate about leading and driving processes improvement and innovation
- Motivated by collaborating with team members to create efficiencies with the customer in mind
- Energized by problem solving, thinking critically and diving into data to drive performance and customer satisfaction
- Expert at managing capacity and knowing how to flex your team to meet the changing needs of the organization
- Strong client facing skills with a flexible communication style and the ability to communicate complex concepts and analytics in a structured manner
- High attention to detail and the patience to support your team in identifying and addressing data trends
- Strong business acumen. You are an experienced professional with multiple areas of specialization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with and support global HR Services
- Master at prioritizing to achieve maximum results
- Comfortable with full Microsoft office suite, HCM, and other Oracle Cloud application
- 5+ years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- PMP or CAPM certification
- Master’s degree in business or related field
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for the development, implementation, administration and budgeting of global HR strategic company initiatives in one or more of the following areas: employment, compensation, benefits, HR operations, employee relations, diversity, immigration and organizational development Manages a professional staff.
Play an important role in leading the HR group as a strategic business partner, change agent, and member of the line management staff. Develop and implement global company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., benefit programs, manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment). Advise managers and employees on HR practices and procedures. Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values. Ensures staffing needs are met in accordance with governmental specifications.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving. Ability to travel. Demonstrated leadership skills. BA/BS degree and experience in an HR specialty a plus.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
:Regular Employee Hire