• Minimum a bachelor’s degree or student. Preferably with HR related background.
• Knowledge in handling information processing systems (Ticketing Tool, SAP HR, MS-Office)
• Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
• Experience with customer contact (by phone, written or personal)
• Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
• Team player, proactive and willing to learn
• High customer focus and service orientation
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner.
• Demonstrate concern and empathy in all customer interactions.
• Process HR tickets by using our workflow management tool (AMS), following German law and labor agreements of client Group. Document results in our ticketing system.
• Contact customers by e-mail or phone to answer their individual questions.
• Support Product Management to improve our HR products and to create an excellent customer experience!
• Report IT incidents and foster best possible solutions.
• Practice close cooperation with other departments
• Maintain process documentation and special procedures in our knowledge management system.
• Process critical issues and complaints to meet our customers’ needs. Use escalation procedures if necessary.
• Work as a team member focusing on customer service
• Develop ideas to update, simplify and enhance our processes, procedures and documents.
• Supports in the development of frequently asked questions based on customer feedback or new requirements
• Meal tickets
• Medical insurance
• Opportunities to grow and develop in a start-up environment
• Dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Great training opportunities