Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology – both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 77,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow – let’s be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Role & Responsibilities
General scope: Defines and optimizes injection molding process for new and existing projects.
- Taking responsibility for the development of new injection molding technologies.
- Clarifies and solves problems from tool trials during trial phase
- Is interface between new product launches and mass production
- Performs tool approvals at external suppliers and defines correction points with tool designer and project manager
- Defines optimal parameters at tool trials, to ensure a safe serial production without deviations
- Creates technical advice and trains the setters on how to handle the new molds in mass production
- Creates a processing report after each tool trial and makes follow up the tool tracking checklist
- Hands-over the injection mould into mass production after each product is released
- Provides all necessary documents for serial production
- Contributes to the creation and revision of P-FMEA
- Realizes analyzes and initiates actions in case of process deviations
- Collaborates with supplier for concepts of robot grippers
- Programs robots and necessary equipments of each new product launch
- Is contact person for internal & external process audits
- Supports the mass production in case of technical issues
- Makes capacity calculation for injection molding machines
Your Skills & Strengths
- Technical studies
- Experience as process or industrial engineer - minumum 3 years
- Experience and good knowledge in injection molding processes
- Good knowledge of technical drawings reading
- Good knowledge of English language - written and spoken (German – advantage)
- Knowledge of PC operating (Office, Lotus Notes, SAP R3)
- Creative, accurate and independent operation, as well as communication strength
- Team player and resilient
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.