SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Junior Accountant will ensure support to the F&A Manager, LCA (Local Chief Accountant) and LTM (Local Tax Manager) on the local remaining activities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Responsible for checking, code bar scanning and archiving the travel documents
- Fill in the certificates of residence requests and obtaining the certificates from the local authorities
- Obtaining the official certificates from different state authorities (ANAF, Trade Register)
- Prepare and file Intrastat report in mandatory register
- Prepare the travel & expense report for the invoices and bills in regard with VAT statement 394
- Ensure support at the Year End Audit with external auditors
- Support local F+A Manager of preparation of local accounting policies and procedure per the local requirements
- Ensure support to GFSS Teams, e.g. P2P (procure to pay), O2I (order to invoice), Cash Collection
- Prepare other reports requested by F&A Manager, LCA (Local Chief Accountant) and LTM (Local Tax Manager).
- Archiving the original documents (invoices, bank statements, contracts, travel documents)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student in Tax, Finance or Accounting
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work in an international environment, working with colleagues abroad in virtual teams.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of English and Romanian
- Very good written and verbal communication skills