Consider a new opportunity
Endava is a leading European IT services organization with over 6,500 staff. Headquartered in London, Endava has offices in the UK (London), Germany (Frankfurt), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Denmark (Copenhagen), Romania (Bucharest, Cluj and Iasi), Moldova (Chisinau), Serbia (Belgrade), Bulgaria (Sofia), Macedonia (Skopje), USA (New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, and Seattle), Colombia (Bogota and Medellín) Argentina (Buenos Aires, Paraná and Rosario), Venezuela (Caracas) and Uruguay (Montevideo). Endava’s focus is on helping people to be successful: the people who work for us, the people who engage with us, and the people who use the systems and applications we design, build, and operate.
Based out of our finance shared service center in Cluj-Napoca, we are looking for an Internal Controls Specialist to join our fast-growing Group SOX & Controls Team.
• Assist the Group SOX & Controls Team with defining, implementing, and managing the IT control framework for Endava
• Perform and document process walkthroughs and flowcharts
• Perform design assessments, control effectiveness testing, and issue resolution monitoring
• Partner with stakeholders and support SOX compliance-related projects
Match your profile
• Up to 3 years of previous experience working in either: external audit with OR as part of an internal controls/internal audit team
• Willing to excel in both IT Controls and Business area in a continuous learning environment
• IT General Controls knowledge is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English
• Easily adaptable to a fast-changing work environment and strong work ethic