Controlling Service Center (CSC) provides worldwide/regionally services related to the business administration area, for the company's divisions and subdivisions, as economic data analysis, preparation and analysis of financial statements, strategic planning reports, monthly consolidated reports, in order to supply valuable information to the management.
Are you a passionate programming student, enthusiastic, eager to be part of a great team? If you are oriented to permanent improvement, now you have the opportunity to make a career out of it.
Join us to participate to the improvement of workflows, tools, reports and processes of the Controlling Service Center Team in Iasi:
Your responsibilities would include:
• Scripting capabilities (to be connected with Excel and other files);
• Design and develop existing files and reports together with the financial analyst that create added value for the business;
• Support the team in terms of enhancing existing processes and support during the rollout of modules. In charge of testing activities, participate in the implementation;
• Create training materials for key processes.
Qualifications You will be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• Informatics, Computer Science, Cybernetics, Statistics and Economical Informatics University or Master studies ongoing;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel/VBA, PowerPoint); VBA knowledge is mandatory
• Previous knowledge of Power BI is a plus
We would appreciate skills like:
• Structured and analytical mind, ability to ensure data accuracy and plausibility
• Dynamic and well organized;
• Solution and quality oriented;
• Gets the things done in time, delivers results, likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
• Very good communication skills. Apply now Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.