Global Vendor Governance (GVG) is the responsible bank-wide IGO process owner. GVG is accountable for implementing 1st LoD controls as defined by 2 LoD as well as facilitating Reporting on Divisional Adherence against Policies and timely and accurate completeness of key business priorities. This includes also the establishment of regular training.
Acting as the key contact to central units and functions. Supporting the adherence of operational risk for the Outsourcing portfolio in relation to the target incl. MIS. Supports adherence to standard policies and processes in relation to their Outsourcing and Non Outsourcing vendor population. COO GVG is tasked with the responsibility of guiding a “Service Relationship Owner” (SRO) during the entire Outsourcing lifecycle incl. set up , Internal Contract front ending and execution of SDM. The team also centrally supports regulators requests and remediation exercise also in relation to COO audits connected to Outsourcings.
Responsibilities / Key Deliverables
- Support the Service Relationship Owner for Intra Group Outsourcings to Vendor Risk Management (VRM)
- Central Point of Contact to VRM Process
- Assures that Risk Reviews are completed in time
- Provides internal VRM training sessions
- Supports resolution of mitigation action plans in VRM, interprets VRM policy and control function requirements to SRO’s
- Set Up of Internal Outsourcing Reporting
- Track Mitigation Actions (findings) and assures progress
- Process Support for Quality Reviews
- Supports SRO’s in the implementation of “Service delivery Management” framework to ensure on going monitoring of outsourcings
- Transitions - Support businesses to establish new functions/headcount into a Near or Offshore Centre (NOC) location in a controlled and monitored manner governed by a bank-wide KOD managed by GVG by ensuring operational & regulatory requirements are met through the transition delivery methodology
- Internal Contracts - facilitate the collection of signatures and front-ending with SROs.
- Bucharest point of contact for the local stakeholders
- Ensure Audit points assigned are driven and closed within the deadline
- Interacts with the Business Units in order to ensure that VM related topics are covered.
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with VRM projects or VRM compliance and strong experience with VRM
- Experience with control functions such as Compliance , Group Data protection will also be considered
- Familiarity and experience with Vendor Risk Management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, MS-office skills required
- Ability to work in international virtual teams within a matrix organization
- English fluency is required
- Business Management knowledge appreciated
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and data interpretation skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt to change
- Strong Collaboration and Influencing skills required
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.