We are looking for motivated candidates who show us:
- Team spirit
- Good presentation skills;
- Desire to improve their technical and soft skills
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Willingness to travel abroad when (if) needed (less that 10% of the time)
- Conduct strategic planning for the applications in scope;
- Ensure that the changes to the applications in scope are fully aligned DB standards and regulations. The main focus is to guarantee the system stability and to ensure a smooth and successful transition to production, steady-state environment;
- Ensure availability of all necessary application/service knowledge and documentation;
- Manage technical projects necessary to ensure required and established service levels are maintained;
- Ensure policy-compliance of applications in scope.
- Efficiently engage, manage and influence the main stakeholders, along with the related emerging risks and opportunities;
- Ensures documentation availability;
- Contributes to audits;
- Contributes to Go Live transitions;
- Collaborates with Support entities on ensuring proper operational levels for the given application;
- Follow-up on capacity management.
- Knowledge about ITIL framework. Certification will be a plus
- Experience with IT Service management processes
- Database knowledge (Oracle)
- 4-5 years of work experience in IT;
- Master degree or equivalent work experience required;
- Experience working with distributed development teams;
- Eperience with SDLC framework;
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal at all levels including senior management;
- Experience with audit and compliance;
- Experienced with: Java Server Technology, ANT, continuous integration and dev ops tools will be a plus;
- Ability to work on tight deadlines;
- Coordination skills.
- University degree, relevant field of knowledge;
- ITIL Certified.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.