We are growing our Requirements Engineering / IT Business Analyst Team in Bucharest and are looking for new colleagues who will bring their consultative and analytical experience spiced up by technical skills.
And by technical skills we mean that you have a solid experience working in web-development projects interpreting clients wishes into technical specifications for the Development team.
If it sounds like you, read on...
- You will be the link between our customer and our development teams and translate business requests to technical requirements and into technical concepts.
- You will write business requirements, testing software, executing operational tasks and providing project management support while strengthening your technical acumen and business consulting skills.
- You will take responsibility for the conception and design of web-based solutions in the digital marketing domain, designing, testing and launching the technology that meets fully the business need. You will truly be a game changer for our clients.
- You will also be brainstorming with the client at the outset of a project, then acting as an assistant project manager as the project progresses.
- You will support the analysis and implementation of requirements along the entire software development cycle.
- You will document and present the solutions implemented with your team for internal and external stakeholders.
What do we require?
- Strong verbal and written English skills (C1 and higher)
- First hands-on experience with web-based content management systems (CMS)
- Solid technical understanding of web development and web application integrations
- Able to translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Experience in the creation of wireframes / mock-ups for IT applications
- Experience in the analysis of IT processes and the structured creation of requirements for IT systems
- Knowledge of software modelling methods (UML, flow charts, use cases...), methodologies and process models in software development
- Readiness to travel (up to 50% depending on project)
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
What makes us smile, when looking at your profile…
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC) products, especially Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics (AA), or Adobe Campaign (AC)
- Knowledge in the area of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Motivation to work in a distributed, international team
- Experience in using tools like JIRA / Confluence
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- Enthusiasm and an open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 22+ working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours and WFH, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization