Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
The IT Business Relationship Manager- Customer Experience is the main liaison between the Electrical Sector EMEA Customer Experience and Commercial Policy teams and the Enterprise IT organization. Reporting into the Enterprise IT organization, this role has alignment with a large EMEA business functional group covering Customer Care, Order Management, Technical Support & Commercial Policy within Eaton’s Electrical Sector EMEA Sales and Marketing organization.
Your key deliverables:
- Primary point of contact for a sub-set of IT services and strategic programs to support driving change and improvement in the digital customer experience and internal processes.
- Help to define and maintain ES EMEA platform roadmaps and dependencies and align with business & IT strategy.
- Identify project opportunities, build consensus across business & IT, develop business cases to support investment decisions.
- Ensure scope of projects are well-defined for transition to the IT project delivery teams
- Ensure significant projects are delivered effectively and reliably to meet the strategic business objectives
- Ensure all stakeholders are engaged, projects are completed and return on investment is realized
- Support complex process and organizational change management.
- Ensure effective level of support for existing systems/processes
- Review escalated issues for scope and clarity, then route through the appropriate support mechanisms.
- Demonstrate financial acumen through business case preparation, budget management and profit planning
- Perform vendor management and contract, negotiations and reviews
- Ensure IT alignment with business strategy - customer advocate
- Ensure business alignment with IT strategy and IT guiding principles
- Eliminate projects that are not aligned with the IT strategy, have weak business benefits or are duplicate solutions to existing enterprise software portfolio
- Ensure solutions align with and support architecture standards. Partner with architecture team if no standard exists
- Accountable to business customers for IT service provider success
- Trusted advisor, maintain knowledge of IT trends and capabilities, identify synergies and introduce innovation opportunities.
- Building organization capability – influence IT structures with voice of customer; and business stakeholders on how to leverage IT and digital platforms
- Develop/manage customer IT project portfolio (book of business) and IT profit plan (budget)
- Establish customer project priorities & communicate within IT
- Accountable for defining business benefits with project sponsor. Accountable for capturing and reporting benefits after reviewing with and gaining approval from project sponsor.
- Attend business customer reviews: communicate IT budget status, project status, key IT programs that impact them, key production support issues, communicate within IT key business objectives/initiatives, business strategy/objectives changes, budget changes, prioritization changes
- Ensure appropriate customer communication & IT response during significant incidents
- Communicate customer issues/needs within IT. Point of contact for customer escalations and complaints
- Distribute annual stakeholder survey & develop/track follow-up actions
- Disaster Recovery: Ensure site plans are at appropriate tier, level of detail and is executable
- SOX Validation Gaps: Ensure closure through IT and/or operations
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution (preferably IT, engineering or business related)
- 7- 10 years of IT application experience, including 3+ years direct project management experience.
- Intermediate to advanced technical and business functional understanding of customer facing applications and processes (e.g. Customer relationship management, case management, configuration, pricing, quoting, eCommerce, analytics)
- May be a subject matter expert in one or more customer technologies (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel CRM, CPQ, SAP QTC, eCommerce, Contact Center)
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of integration and impact points of involved systems globally for a division or function.
- Prior experience with Agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience driving region wide initiatives
- Strong leadership skills with a strategic mindset; able to influence without direct authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience of working in a matrix organization in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-driven person able to manage activities in his/her own area of responsibility to deliver expected business impact while ensuring a close coordination with rest of team members and stakeholders.
- Energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys in networking and establishing relationships
- Resilient person who can work with demanding deadlines, manage conflict resolution and adapt proactively to changing environment to deliver expected outcome.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.