As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are seeking an experienced IT advisor to support our CEO in his daily IT-related staff. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual, willing to roll up their sleeves, in order to gain experience and insight into global company operations from an accomplished executive and entrepreneur. We are looking for a solution orientated, self-starter who can drive outcomes in a structured way, with a can-do will-do attitude. The right person is persistent and comfortable managing changing priorities in an ambiguous environment.
- Full responsibility for the CEO’s technology related systems and devices where ever he is working from (office, home, traveling, etc.).
- Provide ongoing IT support to CEO to ensure optimal performance and productivity.
- Immediately troubleshoot and solve technology related problems so the CEO can work seamlessly.
- Implement new technology, such as laptops, monitors, mobile devices, computer hardware, operating systems, software programs, applications, headphones, speakers, home appliances, etc.
- Perform regular maintenance on systems, network, and any other technical equipment to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Install, configure, administer, upgrade and maintain security for IT hardware, software and network infrastructure
- Travel as needed to support CEO on business trips to different Acronis office locations, events, board meetings, etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience as a Personal IT Support/ Advisor
- In-depth knowledge in own discipline and basic knowledge of related technology disciplines
- Ability to solve complex problems and think outside the box to take a new perspective on an existing solution
- Must be service oriented – ability to anticipate, recognize and meet others' needs, sometimes even before those needs are articulated, and actively seek ways to help others.
- Ability to travel up to 30%, as needed
- Postive attitude and “never give up” work ethic
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Any other language will be a big plus
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company