Orange Group is recruiting an IT Functional Analyst forSupply Chain applications within the Supply Chain Corporate Centre ofExcellence (CoE).
The overall role of this team is to ensure that Orange’scountry supply chains become business oriented.
Through deep understanding of the business requirements,this role will continually work with key business users to define the targetprocess, business needs, and flows between all solution and coordinate withCORE team in charge of the implementation.
Our Functional team is responsible for the implementation,support, and maintenance of the upstream and downstream supply processes for a globalapplication within Orange affiliates.
We participate in global rollouts and new implementationsthroughout Orange countries including system design, specifications, testing, configurationand post go-live support.
We also recommend best practices to key business users toconfigure and modify the application to meet their business need.
What we bring:
- A multicultural environment that facilitatesinternational collaboration.
- A motivating package of benefits.
- A friendly and fun team of co-workers
- Trainings and skill development opportunities
What you bring:
Direct involvement in project deployment in Orangeaffiliates, workshops organization, functional specifications, solutionvalidation, close followup/SPOC of development teams, test, solutionconfiguration, Go live preparation, trainings and support after go live.
- Understand business requirements and businessspecifications.
- Create and present a scope and a project plan toall stakeholders, taking relevant constraints into account.
- Coordinate the technical implementation, testingand production golive between Supply Chain Digital, Innovation and Data resourcesand external partners.
- Create and maintain all required projectdocuments (functional/technical documentation, process documentation, points ofcontact, status reports).
- Facilitate an appropriate level of communicationand governance around the project.
- Based on specifications, understand what are theneeded functionalities and therefore build and deploy supply chain informationmanagement tools.
- Transform business specifications intofunctional specifications.
- Ensure the solution proposal fits the businessneeds/Validate technical documentation
- Test the created programs, and finally deliverthem to production servers.
- Create system configuration requirements
- Configure applications
- Train Quality and Support teams
- Ensure Support Level 2 after global rollout
- Personally work with supply chain experts toimprove existing tools
Professionalbackground & qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,Engineering or related equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 year Experience in Supply Chain or in implementing/supportingSupply Chain application roll out
- Experience in full life-cycle implementations workingon all facets from system design to post go live support or at least 1 majorproject implemented
- Very good English skills (both written andspoken)
- French conversational level
- Experience in a multicultural environment is anadvantage
- Excellent written and verbal communicationsskills
- Able to complete assignments within time frame
- Have the capacity to interact effectively andcooperatively with employees at all levels
- Autonomous person, able to control and deliverprojects in complex environments
- Skilled to create thorough documentation andreports is a must
- Experience in testing developed applications isan advantage
- Solid organizational skills including attentionto detail and multitasking skills
- Project management experience
- Willing to travel
Thank you for yourapplication!
Aplică acum Share