The in the Identity and Access Management work-cell will be responsible for supporting our Identity and Access Management Platforms.
Significant focus will be supporting all aspects of MassMutual’s Identity and Access platforms, with a team-first mentality that celebrates innovation, and creativity.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be on a team that is changing the way information supports business decisions, by leading the team that will build and support the IT platforms responsible for end-user provisioning and de-provisioning system access for the enterprise environment.
In joining our team, you will be part of a group of Cyber Security professionals that utilize data to make MassMutual more productive, profitable, competitive, and secure. You will also have the opportunity to support our lines of business and help them improve their processes and systems through automation, simplification, integration, and utilizing a controls conscience approach.
- 5 years’ experience working with IAM platforms such as Active Directory or LDAP or ISIM or ACF2 or any other comparable vendor platforms.
Direct knowledge of IAM efforts that align with both Cyber Security and Operational Support models, aligning to SOC and NOC business efforts.
- Competitive salary;
- Maternity / Paternity leave because family matters the most;
- 25 vacation days to recharge yourself!
- Performance evaluation annual bonus;
- Free access to platform to be up to date to the latest trends in the industry!
- Transportation allowance to make your way to work smoother;
- Flexible working policy, 2 days work at the office (optional for now) & 3 days to work from home to do your agenda as you consider;
- Meal Vouchers of 20 RON, not to work on an empty stomach :) !
- Health Insurance to be safe!
- Life Insurance to stay safe;
- Company paid mobile phone;