How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges;
- Openness to assimilate new technologies;
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement;
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammate.
What you'll be doing
- Design security minded cloud platform architectures (network and system) for Europe & Africa regions considering existing group infrastructures in order to facilitate the operations and interactions between hosted platforms (applications);
- Propose recommendations and technical orientations for next generation datacenters and contribute to elaboration of corporate level cloud platform guidelines;
- Participate in design and build phases of the infrastructures;
- Take into account the needs of Service Platforms and VNFS in designing and implementing operating tools and services;
- Be both the champion of security and the voice of reason when considering tuning the security posture of our products.
What you need to know/have
- At least 5 years of experience in infrastructure engineering and design;
- Proven skills in networks and security tools (Fortinet, Juniper, F5 Network BigIP, Cisco, IDS/IPS solutions);
- Proven skills in System Virtualization (Vmware, KVM, Openstack);
- Knowledge of web security with a good understanding of protocols and services like TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Load balancing;
- Advanced Linux administration skills including network & software knowledge;
- Experience with storage (CEPH, NetApp);
- Advanced knowledge of automation tools (Ansible, Puppet);
- Advanced knowledge of Container Management systems (docker, Kubernetes);
- Knowledge of cloud ready logging and monitoring stacks (ELK, FluentD/Bit, Grafana, Prometheus, Loki).
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hour;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.