How would you like to work in IT & Communication , toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange .
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
- Ability to
work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical
- Openness to assimilate new technologies;
- You have a
passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement;
- You are all
about sharing and collaboration with your teammate.
What you'll be doing
- Design security
minded cloud platform architectures (network and system) for Europe &
Africa regions considering existing group infrastructures in order to
facilitate the operations and interactions between hosted platforms
recommendations and technical orientations for next generation datacenters
and contribute to elaboration of corporate level cloud platform
- Participate in
design and build phases of the infrastructures;
- Take into
account the needs of Service Platforms and VNFS in designing and
implementing operating tools and services;
- Be both the champion
of security and the voice of reason when considering tuning the security
posture of our products.
What you need to know/have
- At least 5 years
of experience in infrastructure engineering and design;
- Proven skills in
networks and security tools (Fortinet, Juniper, F5 Network BigIP, Cisco,
- Proven skills in
System Virtualization (Vmware, KVM, Openstack);
- Knowledge of web
security with a good understanding of protocols and services like TCP/IP,
HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Load balancing;
- Advanced Linux
administration skills including network & software knowledge;
- Experience with
storage (CEPH, NetApp);
knowledge of automation tools (Ansible, Puppet);
knowledge of Container Management systems (docker, Kubernetes);
- Knowledge of
cloud ready logging and monitoring stacks (ELK, FluentD/Bit, Grafana,
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
& work for a #TopEmployer company.
You could be part of an organization
where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional
and let’s have a remote-talk.
Orange, you can .