• Administration of DNS, DHCP, AD, CIFS services using Windows servers or specialized equipment for this purpose
• Managing Windows operating system (all versions)
• Network equipment management: switches, routers, access points
• Monitoring the network and take appropriate measures, when required, depending on the company's IT policies
• Documentation for configuration and operation of managed IT devices
• Performing standard installation of a PC, ensuring and checking the updates received from certain servers
• Inventory of IT equipment, installed software and active network elements
• Relocation of IT devices, hardware reconfiguration, hardware maintenance (service provider interface), software maintenance for users
• Facilitating and participating in the implementation, configuration and management of IT equipment and workstation operating systems
• Providing technical and logistic support for computer systems intervention
• Support for applications that are used locally
• Escalating (L2 / L3 Support) incidents that cannot be resolved locally
• Backup plans
• Recording IT incidents / reports IT incidents / treats IT incidents (through the ticketing application)
Are you an aspiring IT Specialist passionate about resolving IT problems?
We are looking for a qualified IT Specialist to join our ambitious IT dream team in Dragomiresti.
Our ideal candidate has an in depth knowledge of computer software and hardware and a hands on experience with a different variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
Minimum level of education required
6- Bachelor degree (+3 or 4)
Minimum level of experience required
Intermediate (3-5 years)
English (2- Intermediate)