NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Ready to join the future of innovation in IT at NXP?
Become part of the startup of a dynamic team that is leading NXP on a digital transformation journey. Your role is to be an ambassador for the Agile and DevOps way of working within our global NXP organization. There is a lot of room for new ideas and innovations and you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
As vendor and contract manager you will be joining a team who is responsible for cross IT initiatives, processes like IT Financial Management, Agile Portfolio Management, Generic IT and User Experience organizational development and help to drive the adoption of SAFe Agile and DevOps.
You are working closely with vendors to make purchasing decisions and maintaining relationships with vendors for as long as NXP collaborates together.
- Define and execute contract strategy / roadmap, make sure that renewals are timely planned for and initiated
- Primary knowledge owner, subject matter expert and contact point for the contract within IT and legal / T&C , focus on content and services related
- Make sure that the contract governance is followed within IT and drive adjustment where accordingly
- Facilitate proper interpretation, deployment and execution of the contract within the IT domains
- Ensure proper budgeting in the RFF across NXP IT.
- Make sure that PO's are raised in time, including timely preparation, alignment with the IT Domains.
NXP IT is well recognized as a modern IT organization with a DevOps ways of working. We are a diversified team with high energy, an open collaboration environment and eagerness for continuous improvement.
Our IT Business management team focus on driving the agile transformation (LACE), management and adoption of our IT Financial processes, Project and Portfolio management and Software asset management and focus on the required skills and competences for our future workforce.
In this role you will report into Stephanie van Vugt , Manager IT Business Management, who is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Ambitious and outgoing personality that enjoys a fast-paced technology environment
- University degree with business management or IT orientation, or at least a good understanding of IT processes and tools
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent stakeholder management
Furthermore, you have:
- Agility and flexibility with changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- Excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues
- Strong analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data and deliver business insights
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment serving as a catalyst for change and managing multiple workstreams simultaneously.
Creating Secure Connections and Infrastructure for a Smarter World
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world.
We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, NXP is solving the world’s most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live.
Ready to create a smarter world? Visit our and follow us on social: , and .
What can you expect
Contract: This is a fulltime position with a permanent contract
Compensation: Besides a good salary, you will be eligible for our bonus plan and receive lunch vouchers, a number of vacation days based on seniority and the possibility to buy company shares with a 15% discount. We also have flexible work hours and a work from home policy.
Development opportunities: We believe that a key component to growing our business is to develop our people. To enable you to grow your career at NXP, we offer online and offline learning opportunities to help you develop some of your core and professional skills.
Our office: We are based in one of the high tech hubs in Bucharest with easy access to public transport and restaurants and parks close by. We have many relaxation areas on-site, including a little library where you can borrow books, sofas to relax in a quiet place and a cafeteria and restaurant in our common area.
Hiring process: Applying only takes a minute! Fill in the online application and share your CV with us. After a positive screening based on your CV you will have an initial phone or video conversation with our Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by several business interviews. Here are some to help you prepare.
And more: Life at NXP is more than work alone. We like to start our day with a free coffee and chat with a colleague and on Thursdays we have fresh fruits for all employees. Join us at one of the many social activities that are organized by and for employees such as our Christmas parties, our employee children’s party and food fairs. Or help us give back to society by donating blood or collecting clothes and food for children in need.
If you’re excited about this opportunity, we kindly invite you to apply!
If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them. Please contact Ruxandra Petre, Senior Talent Acquisition on email@example.com.