As a Java Software Developer you will have the opportunity to apply and develop both your technical and soft skills.
Your skills will be put to the challenge during the software development process where your responsibilities will start from requirements clarification with the customer, development of the agreed solution to release and maintenance on production after thorough testing. Along the way, you will have the chance to interact with the latest Java technologies and benefit from the support of our most experienced people, offering you the optimal environment for taking the next step in your career. What will your responsibilities look like?
- Develop technical solutions for projects with high quality expectations in various areas such as media, e-commerce or logistics.
- Master a wide range of Java-based technologies. Constantly develop and learn new Java technologies
- Perform strong requirements analyses and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Provide effort estimates
- Follow rigorously processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with the clients
- Adapt to different software development methodologies (such as Agile, Rational Unified Process)
- What abilities will you need?
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigm
- Good Java Core APIs knowledge
- Knowledge of JEE APIs
- Good knowledge of Internet protocols and services
- Do you also have these qualities?
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent in English
What experience do you need?
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Spring, JPA
- Experience with Apache Tomcat
- Experience with Web Services (REST or SOAP)
- Experience with a CMS
- What will you find in iQuest?
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
- Training sessions and certifications on the latest technologies
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!