Are you passionate about video games? Do you dream of working in one of the most dynamic industries? Join Ubisoft's team of heroes as a Junior Development Tester and start your career now!
- Communicate directly with development teams, other development test teams, and functionality test teams;
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team, on a regular basis as well as on-demand;
- Perform regular and specific tests on the product and/or tools in order to ensure the required quality;
- Isolate and reproduce the bugs to assess gravity and probability based on Ubisoft’s standards, and suggest solutions;
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, open to changes and self-improvement;
- Results driven, fast learner and eager to evolve
- Time management and ability to manage priorities;
Nice to have:
- Experience with MS Office;
- Previous experience with Alpha/Beta testing for live games, reporting issues for them;
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- You can take part in internal trainings, because we want you to expand your knowledge
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management.
- If you want to relax after work, our library also provides video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time.
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio.
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its 26 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us