Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Analog Devices (www.analog.com) is seeking a DevOps engineer to join Systems Development Group (SDG) that supports broad range of industry leading high-performance linear solutions and standard products in end applications such as industrial automation, instrumentation, automotive, healthcare and communication systems.
As a DevOps engineer your work will be around building and supporting the infrastructure and processes that enable ADI’s System Development Group (SDG) to reach 100k+ users.
Our tech stack
Azure, Jenkins, Travis CI, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Python, C, C++, Java, JS, Bash/Shell, PowerShell, Groovy, GitHub, Slack, Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora), macOS, Windows and many more.
What we expect of you
Design, test, and maintain our cloud application/runtime infrastructure (AWS/GCP/Azure/On-Prem) and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ensure our continuous delivery processes stay green Build, migrate, improve and secure cloud infrastructure and services Manage production environments and be available to assist out of hours Develop code to test, automate, deploy and manage services and apps
- Contribute and drive internal operations projects, such as the introduction of new technology stacks
- Spearhead improvement and/or maintenance initiatives regarding existing infrastructure.
- Work independently but also collaborate and be proactive in assisting colleagues
- Build POC and continuously optimize processes
- Research for the best practices, be resourceful in interfacing with different teams and roles
- Partner with development teams and ADI customers on various tasks to enable continuous delivery, such as building microservices, and responding to and resolving incidents as they arise.
How you can differentiate
- Come from a technical background with strong experience in devops tooling and techniques.
- Knowledge of building and optimizing deployment pipelines and deployment strategies on popular CI/CD tools.
- Any experience with building, cross-compiling (Windows, Linux, Android, Mac, x86, ARM, etc) and testing applications
- Automated testing experience at scale
- Hundreds of different projects, many hardware related
- Experience designing, securing, scaling and administering cloud platforms.
- Crawling, scraping, data mining
- Experience using scripting and coding languages.
- Data pipelines
- Performance testing and tuning
- Security audits
- This is can be a fully remote position, but will be based out of Cluj-Napoca
- Ability to contribute to existing documentation such as knowledge base, wiki, manuals, etc.
- Build process for multiple releases.
- Design and configure continuous integration build systems.
Must have at least one from each of the following categories (not all are required, experience with one flavor or another is an absolute must have)
- Programming Languages C, C#, C++, Java, JS(ES6+), Python, Groovy
- Systems Administrator Experience Linux Redhat/CentOS, Linux Debian/Ubuntu
- Virtualization Technologies Xen, HyperV, VMWare, KVM, Qemu
- Cloud Platforms AWS, GCP, Azure, Openstack
- CI/CD Tools Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI, Azure Pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef
- Container Technologies (Must Have Docker/Kubernetes and at least one of the following: ) Docker-Compose, LXC, Openshift, AWS EKS, GKE, Docker Swarm
- Web Technologies HTTP. HTTPS. CSS. Web Dev Frameworks (Angular/React/Vue), REST
- Bash Scripting Experience
- Build System Experience CMake, BitBake, MSBuild
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required : No