Delbridge Solutions is growing!
Delbridge Solutions is one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. With offices in Toronto, USA, and Europe, we provide world-class software solutions for Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting, Business and Intelligence. The majority of our clients are Fortune 1000 companies and trust Delbridge Solutions as a partner to support their business processes.
We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and ambitious individuals who share our passion for growth!
Who you are:
You are at the beginning of your Java Developer career and you looking to move out of the shadows and into a highly visible role working on an exciting platform. You want an opportunity to grow your technical expertise by learning new technologies and face new challenges. You want to be recognized for your innovation and your insights. As a technologically astute problem solver, you are ready to join a rapidly scaling mid-sized company that is effectively carving out their share of the market. You are ambitious and you want to join a company that is ready to invest in you the way you invest in them.
You want to:
Be recognized. You want to move up the ranks quickly. You want your achievements to be applauded and appreciated.
Be an innovator. You want to bring your ideas to the table and see them implemented.
Be a leader. You want to customize smart solutions and work in partnership with our clients.
What you will be doing as our Java Junior Developer:
- Communicate. You will provide regular status updates to the Technical/Project Lead and later on to the client. You will create documentation and participate in project meetings.
- Drive implementation. You will be a primary resource and developer through the full lifecycle of the solution.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with internal and external contacts to ensure we are delivering a customized solution to specification.
- Mentored. You are supported and mentored by senior team members.
What you will bring to the team and Delbridge Solutions:
- Project implementation expertise. You have 1-3 years implementing applications in a developer role.
- The technical skills.
- You have 1-3 years of experience developing in Java/J2EE and knowledge of Object
- You have working experience with Web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP, XML and JDBC
- Ideally, you have experience with emerging technologies supporting in-memory, multi-threading, multi-processor and multi-model platforms like Spark, Ignite, MongoDB, Hazelcast etc.
- You understand WildFly, WebLogic, Tomcat
- You know basic structured / unstructured databases, SQL, database object modeling, performance tuning and data warehousing concepts (Oracle preferred)
- The personality. You are ambitious, innovative and collaborative. You are consultative by nature.
- The education. Candidates with university degrees in Computer Science, Accounting or Engineering are preferred but not required.
Why Delbridge Solutions:
As Delbridge Solutions grows, our leadership team is focused on:
- Extending our reach and keeping us relevant through the innovative design and development of applications, features and modules ahead of our competition.
- Fostering a collaborative environment because we believe that everyone here has a valuable contribution to make, that together we can develop a deeper understanding of our position in the market and the needs of our clients.
- Recognizing our people through quarterly rewards, performance bonuses and accelerated career paths. Whether you want to move up in Professional Services, across to Project Management, or Solution Architect, Delbridge Solutions wants to give you the chance to prove yourself - and we will recognize and rewards your efforts.
If you want to join a fast-growing company that pivots based on market demand, Delbridge Solutions would love to start a conversation and learn more about you.
Delbridge Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR