- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities;
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party;
- Managing delivery of the project according to companies business plan;
- Designing and delivering presentations to main stakeholders;
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders (Fun Clubs, Pubs, Sport Event's locations);
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks;
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the projects are successfully delivered.
- At least 2 years of project management experience or experience in a similar role (start-up/ NGO/ fast paced environments represents a plus);
- Proficient English;
- Great Excel & PowerPoint skills;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and proactive attitude;
- Analytical skills are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout the project;
- High affinity to sports is a plus;
- Mathematical and budgeting skills;
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once;
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & presentation skills;
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team.
What we offer:
- A friendly and dynamic environment;
- A flexible working schedule between remote working and office hours;
- An opportunity for personal growth and development alongside an emerging start-up;
- Opportunities to prepare marketing partnerships with leading brands around the world;
- Working closely with the CEO and top management.