Stefanini Romania is looking for a Junior Research Analyst with English speaking skills to join PEREP Analytics, an initiative of Invest Europe (www.investeurope.eu).
You will be part of a pan-European team of researchers and analysts that is in charge of one of thе largest Data Intelligence projects on thе European Private Equity & Venture Capital market .
Roles аnd responsibilities
- Datа collection and vаlidation of dаta from various sourcеs of information, assistаncе to dаtа contributors, increase response rаtе, preliminary datа audit;
- Client Service – coordinate work with national Private Equity Associations for the countries you are in charge of and deliver periodical or ad-hoc reports, based on their data requirements;
- Reporting – perform data audits, create standard reports and run custom data queries for our various data clients;
- Your role will be European-wide.
- English language skills – advanced; another European language skills represent a plus;
- Graduate or still studying (e.g. Master's degree) preferably in the field of economics; work experience is not mandatory;
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. Power Pivot);
- We are looking for enthusiastic, proactive people, with strong communication skills and ability and desire to work with numbers, eager to improve their communication and analytical skills.
- What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- We offer full induction training on the Private Equity market, on analysis and reporting tools (such as MS Excel and MS PowerPoint) and on our proprietary platforms for data collection and data management;
- You will be part of a one-year coaching/ mentoring program, with a dedicated senior analyst, to further develop your knowledge of the investment market and enhance your communication, analytical and reporting skills;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (. Senior Expert Network roles);
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (Foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
- What’s next?
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.