Your main mission:
As Lead Animator, you will follow up and evaluate the animation team.
You will lead, mobilize and develop a team of animators.
You will prioritize and manage the team’s day-to-day tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time, within budget and to production teams’ specifications.
- Develop and manage successful teams:
Recruit and identify talents;
Manage performance: define objectives, give constructive feedback;
Empower and develop your teams with a long term perspective;
Develop a deep knowledge of animation software to create animations and respond to project needs and constraints;
- Develop and apply knowledge of project and data management tools to optimize both reporting and workflow;
- Develop artistic skills to enhance the animation quality in line with the artistic direction of the project;
- Develop efficient animation systems - create and implement efficient animation systems to support the design vision while managing the related technical issues;
- Apply engine and platform technical constraints;
- Use knowledge of platform and engine technical constraints to develop and optimize animations.
What you'll bring as experience:
- Previous experience on a lead position;
- Master animation software;
- Good artistic skills;
- Knowledge of engine and platform technical constraints;
- Experience in using project and data management tools.
What you'll bring as a colleague:
- Strategic vision;
- Ability to motivate others, to anticipate, be agile and driven toward the future;
- People oriented;
- A person that acts with integrity and empathy.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx