Order Management :
- Manual order entries to SAP
- To handle all customer returns (RMA) & credit note entries to SAP
- Customer creation & extension & updates in SAP
- Customer material code updates
- Inform customers & internal sales team on the order statuses & backlog update & any issues
- Answer all direct customer calls on a daily base
- Close follow up with C2C team for releasing blocked orders / deliveries
- Handling all export packing & billing & documentation need
- Following month end export closing dates with local FI department and custom brokers
- To follow export & transit shipments procedures as per local law and have a good level of knowledge on all trade and compliance issues internally and externally.
- Arrange all outbound deliveries for domestic and international export customers
- Be close in touch with all customers for local & ınt. forwarder arrangements , packing & loading details
- Handle all inquiries from customers related to outbound deliveries
- Handle all relations with 3rd Party 3PL
Supporting Activities :
- Request material extensions as per material / channel lists and follow up the completion of these extensions.
- Support all C2C team with A/R, payment, cheque issues and domestic customer needs.
- Pricing updates / controls in SAP where needed
- Follow up Import related CE declarations / customs issues with custom broker and give support where needed.
Sourcing /SIOP role :
- Controlling all POSO order entries and entering manual PO’s when needed.
- Creating POs for third party vendors.
- Data Maintenance (PIR’s, Source Lists, TP updates) in SAP
- Follow up all open PO’s and overdue items and expedite / arrange all vendor shipments
- Vendor creation
- Dolphin invoice cockpit check
- Solving all kind of PO disputes with COTA team
- Get it portal third-party vendor payment control
- Vendor returns & RMA process control
- Vendor related forwarder arrangements & price checks & follow up
- Responsible for the whole SIOP process improvement & KPI follow up & data check and correction & supply and demand views for the region
- Entering customer forecasts to APO & SAP and follow up / plan / change quantities and production plan where needed.
- Weekly follow up meeting with planners & key account managers & SIOP team for big FC customer accounts.
- Plan & order special products based on marketing / sales feedbacks & forecast
- Inventory level follow up
- Safety stock / MOQ check and update where needed
- Correcting all inventory disputes in SAP
- 3RDparty WH relations for inbounds & disputes
- Missing / defected inventory follow up & scrap & sludge processes
Supporting Activities :
- Material extension support and follow up with data management team when needed.
- Key OEM customers GIT & planning follow up
- Support on Import related CE declarations / customs issues with custom broker and give support where needed
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.