We are looking for a skilled candidate with a proven track record in leading recruitment teams!
What will you do?
- Game-changer attitude with TA-Drive execution skills and workforce-planning. Ability to also bring home the best practices with due relevance to our workplace. We want a target-driven go-getter who can change the status-quo of recruitment process and bring in higher quality and faster results.
- Leadership and management skills are required, as you will be leading and training a large team of Talent Acquisition Specialists. You will need to enhance the team to create a strong, professional, and goal-oriented team.
- Design, plan, manage and effectively execute recruitment targets and team performance. Plan resources needed and manage workload distribution/allocation of requisitions and monitor service levels.
- Specialized in driving recruitment teams, hiring plans and forecasts, understanding of employer-branding, proactive-hiring focus, TA strategies, with strong planning, and analysis skills to design and execute a business-oriented strategy and processes of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Manages key business partners relationships (DM’s, PM’s, HM’s, Clients) and provides recruitment guidance to hiring managers to effectively deliver the most optimal recruiting solutions.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, universities, and other partners
- Previous experience managing the recruitment process in technology sector. Candidates should have a demonstrated leadership & proven track record of results leading a team and working with key stakeholders.
- Experience in recruitment methods– especially in differential sourcing/selection skills, market-intelligence, strong network, and solid-talent scout background, with knowledge in compensation practices and driving recruitment plan.
- Proven experience in creating a strong pipeline, analyzing trends and metrics, talent market research and recruiting strategy.
- Strong ability to drive niche-skill hiring, large-scale hiring, differential sourcing, art of apt offer-making and selling-the-role right.
- Critical thinking mindset with excellent analytical skills, planning abilities and goals oriented with data-driven approach. Ability to affectively drive KPI & SLA compliance and mentor gap areas within the team. The best candidate will come with a motivational mentality leveraged towards driving changes towards results.
- Full life-cycle recruitment experience - end to end. With clear understanding of the Romania technology market including benchmarking analytics.
- Track record of process improvements and implementations amongst teams.
- Out of the box thinker – with big picture thinking. Enjoys taking on a challenge & will drive it to fruition.
- Great communication skills, fluent in English.