All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
Oracle's Global Licensing and Advisory Services (GLAS) is an organization that provides customers and partners with the most up-to-date knowledge, best practices and insights to manage and optimize our customer’s Oracle license investment.
The Profiling team is focused on realizing defined Customer & Oracle benefits across all GLAS Service categories for Key- and Lead Accounts across the Globe.
The team focuses on:
- Customer Profiling (risk management assessment)
- Entitlement Intelligence Report
- Partner Entitlement Reports
- Other services - to be developed
- Services & Deliverables portfolio for Key- and Lead Accounts
- Globalize/Standardize from Quality, Effectiveness/Efficiency and Risk management perspective
- Works for the Shared Services team
- Delivers the Services to SIA Filed, LMS Field, Partner teams and Management
- Works in assigned territory –Worldwide
- The service is offered remotely
- Reports to a functional Manager
- In charge of Customer Profiling and Entitlement Intelligence Report
- Creates easy readable deliverables covering stakeholder information needs. Deliverables are based on facts, patterns, trends and observed deviations
- Uses a wide variety of Oracle/Non-Oracle systems to collect, input, verify, and analyze structured/unstructured data to assess Risk levels
- Supports Manager in continuously optimizing the business benefit (revenue) of the Risk Management component of the Global KA Program through pro-active improvement propositions
- Supports SIA and LMS to position deliverables to Sales Key Account teams upon request
- Gains competence in assigned area (licensing policies, risk management assessment etc.) in order to address the complexity of Customer
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Delivers ad hoc tasks or participation in project teams as required
- Tasks completion and communication on progress
- Operates in line with Oracle’s processes/procedures & core values
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience in technology
- 2-5 years’ experience in technology industry
- Extensive Oracle (licensing) experience
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Relationship management skills
- Advanced spreadsheet capability and proficiency with MS Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups etc.)
- Advanced presentation tool capability and proficiency with PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Logical approach to data analysis
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected
- Fluent in English. (Other languages dependent on the market / region)
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Delivers license management services and programs to customers and partners, in order to govern, manage and promote awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions. Provides expertise, advisement and tools that aid in managing compliance with Oracle's contractual agreements, while providing value-added services to enhance satisfaction.
Performs qualification activities in assigned segment to identify accounts/areas where compliance needs to be assessed and ensured. Executes license management engagements/programs with customers and partners, following defined standard processes, that aid in the proper management and distribution of Oracle products. Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, technical verification, compliance processes and other relevant areas, using this to provide analysis and license management advisement. Plans and drives progress on project milestones.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Ability to comprehend and interpret licensing issues. Strong analytical skills. Ability to communicate clearly. Typically 2 years of related experience to include 2-3 years customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management and understanding of the software industry is preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).