Who are we looking for and what can you expect from this role?
If you are a Magento technical architect with experience in designing and developing full-cycle Magento projects and you love autonomy, then Netcentric might be the right fit for you. We value great communication skills, adaptability and self-motivation.
You will lead architectural decisions, design and develop large-scale websites and you’ll work closely with our eCommerce leadership team in building successful client relationships. Should you already have experience with this and you’re a flexible and forward thinker with a passion for eCommerce, then we definitely need to meet you!
What does it really make us smile when looking at your profile?
- Minimum 12 years IT experience and 6 years practical Magento experience across Community, V1.x and V2.x on-prem and cloud
- Experience with key service lines & relevant industry and markets
- A thorough understanding of the concepts\implications related to building scalable, available, resilient and reliable solutions, with a repeated success of architecting Magento solution
- Experience with Agile development practices and Software Engineering knowledge: SOLID, CRUD, Design Patterns, OOP Principles, J2EE Design Patterns, Database Concepts (SQL, ER Diagrams)
- A good knowledge of industry trends, principles and methodologies across both B2C & B2B
- Ability to ensure a comprehensive design of the proposed operating, commercial/ business model solution that meets our client’s objectives and clearly articulate value propositions and other differentiators while keeping abreast with market and industry trends
- Ability to take a variety of roles within a team, providing team leadership and mentoring as required
- Experience in self-managing your work and showing ownership while still periodically connecting with the rest of the leadership team that helps you define valuable goals and metrics
- Knowledge of competitive solutions to Magento (ATG, Hybris, etc.) is desirable
- Experience with Magento OMS and BI and various Application Servers, plus Business Integration would be nice to have
- Proficient English reading, writing and speaking skills
- You have excellent problem solving skills, a proactive mindset, and an ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
At Netcentric you can get:
- Permanent contract
22+ working days of vacation for all employees
Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
Recognition bonus system
Dynamic and international team
Supported gym membership
Apple work equipment
Central office locations with great office space
Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
Training & Development
- Badge System & Coaching