We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- He/she acts as the "Serial Life Manager"
- Responsible for product in plant from G90 until G100
- Interface between Development and Plant
- Coordinates local team in Plant (in his area of responsibility)
- Active involvement in serial production
- Coordination of product related activities, especially the Product Maintenance, Change Management, Non-conformance activities
- Leads the preparation activities for Phase out of product out of serial production
- He/she is responsible to implement product changes (SW, HW or combined) in production
- Respect the local or company procedure for Ch. Management
- Actively participate to the Change Management meetings with the development team
- Plan local activities for product change implementation (incl. investment planning and sample production)
- Support implementation activities
- Monitor activities status
- Escalate in case of delays
- He/she acts as a "New Product Launch Manager" if the product change is considered critical (major HW change or model year change) and requires similar activities and reporting like a New Product Launch:
- Define operations project targets (financial, scheduling and scope) = quality triangle
- Select local project team
- QualificationsEssential Skills/Qualifications
- University Degree in an engineering or related field
- 2-4 years experience in the automotive field or related and / or project management experience
- Production technology, processes and test/inspection steps knowledge (SMT, THT, ICT, FA), including database - MES, Pulse, MPM, etc.
- Basic technical product knowledge (HW, SW, Mechanical Design, functionality)
- Process Development know-how / Production Process Development know-how
- Capable to interact with internal teams
- With experience in multi-departmental projects
- Very good communication skills.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
Your contact partner
Apply now The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility. Job titleLocationFunctionPublicationeXplore Tires Manufacturing Trainee - Tire Division
Job ID: 158915BR
eXplore Tires Manufacturing Trainee - Tire Division
2021/04/22-Job ID: 158915BR
Location: Timisoara, RomaniaEngineeringPublication: 2021/04/22