Creative automation is how we help pretty much anyone worldwide create flawless visuals that make an impact. What we can’t automate, is our own marketing. Our marketing manager and campaign manager are in dire need of someone who’ll have the daily marketing activities running like clockwork. If you know your Marketing Qualified Lead from your Sales Qualified Lead, are just as comfortable optimizing online as you are collaborating offline, and know how to run an organized marketing ship, we’d gladly welcome you aboard.
Are you up for it?
What will you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Develop and manage offline and online marketing programs
- Update the website and platforms
- Coordinate events – webinars, live and hybrid ones
- Collect and assess data and metrics
- Guard the budgets
- Coordinate the troops – your marketing team, other departments within the company, and our freelance resource pool
Do you fit the profile?
We want and need someone who gets the job done. That calls for someone who is:
- tech-savy, aka excel in Microsoft Office and know your Hubspot, GoToWebinar from your Salesforce. Marketing automation platforms and CRM system are a constant source of amusement to you.
- flexible – you multitask in a hands-on, structured, and result-driven manner. Never not optimizing your own skills and performance.
- a team player – everyone on the team is their own person with tasks and responsibilities. But we always play team in our group.
- English speaking - any additional language you master, is a plus. We’re an international company, but we all speak the same language.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get a great team to work with, a versatile job offering that comes with a rewarding remuneration package. Basically, we give as good as we get. You start in office and marketing management, but our company is your oyster.
You’ll be based in your home office, remote onboarding works perfectly. Later on, we welcome you once in a while at our office in Aalst, Belgium.
Ready to gain invaluable experience in international marketing management, working with various cultures worldwide? Thank you for applying today.