The scope of the role of Marketing Manager is to lead the commercialization of client company brand on the Romanian market level by developing and implementing the marketing strategy and operational marketing mix and tactics to achieve the brand strategy.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Be responsible for setting the overall marketing strategy for Company's brand by developing tailored and successful brand strategy and tactical plans
- Develops marketing plans and campaigns
- Briefs the digital marketing team and works with them to monitor the timely delivery of the campaign and optimize based on performance
- Understands and manages data plans including data segmentation and data analysis
- Manages and briefs creative and PR agencies and ensures outcome is of the highest quality
- Has experience with sourcing potential suppliers and running tender processes including negotiation and selection
- Reviews and signs off budget and investment for the portfolio
- Maximize the full use of all commercial channels by developing brand materials and activities through cross-functional collaboration.
- Understand customer and market insights into all brand activities.
- Be a market expert of Company's brand regarding products and competitors
- Work together with sales team to receive market and customer feedback, embed campaigns, and provide brand vision and leadership.
Who is the ideal profile we are looking for?
- Commercial background
- Prior pharma marketing or optionally FMCG marketing experience
- Experience in working in an international, matrix organization
- Data driven and able to draw and present conclusions based on data
- Strong leader who adapts to change and can bring people along towards a common goal
- A self-starter who embraces agile and experimental styles of working
- Comfortable in presenting ideas and solutions to large teams including senior management
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all digital channels and their metrics
- Significant experience in a team management role
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining, and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements of the pharma industry
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills. Able to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions, and implement solutions on a variety of complex issues
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
Languages: Romanian, English
Localization: Located in Romania (50% time Targu Mures)