Access everything. Kisi builds mobile access systems that let businesses access, share and monitor their physical spaces. We envision a world in which access is fully digitized, easy to manage, and not constrained by keys, cards, fobs or transponders. We offer state of the art apps that make sharing as convenient as entering an email address.
We're looking for someone who's genuinely interested in becoming part of our mission to disrupt a century old industry!
To achieve our mission, we’re currently looking for a business minded Marketing Manager to help plan and execute marketing campaigns in order to scale Kisi to the next level. This person will use their unique skills in marketing, business, communication and project management to execute and optimize strategies to improve our lead funnel.
- Email campaign ideation and execution to convert leads from our database
- Strategize, build and promote external enablement and learning materials such as white pages, webinars and email content
- Team up with the sales team and provide marketing support to enable lead conversion
- Identify new outreach and campaign opportunities while helping to optimize marketing processes
- Work alongside our marketing team to ensure proper execution and monitoring of revenue pipelines. Measure success and contribution to revenue for all of your initiatives
- 3+ years of marketing experience in tech, preferably at a SaaS company
- Business mindset with the proven ability to drive conversion and revenue
- Own material and documentation for partners (MSPs and integrations) and actively track documentation used by sales and keep it up-to-date based on Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Actively work on targeted campaigns to reach stakeholders in key accounts, provide input to the marketing team regarding potential targets (geo, industry, features, logos to go after, etc.) for content or other campaigns
- Support tracking and managing referral leads from partners as well as organize marketing actions including webinars, guides, thought-leadership content collaborations, studies and more.
- Maintain integration pages, PDFs, videos, etc.
- Strong problem solving, cross-team project management and relationship management skills
- Automation and CRM tools experience (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce,...)
- We love our product, and want you to share our passion for taking access control, a $65Bn industry, to the 21st century (we promise after using Kisi everyday to get into the office, you’ll start to hate your gym keycard ;))
- Become a part of a growing, tight-knit, and international team in an exciting B2B environment
- We’re fun to work with, kinda geeky, and located in Brooklyn, Stockholm, and some more places around the world
- We offer multiple options to get you the right health coverage & we also provide healthy snacks in our offices
- Join us for our annual Kisi Kamp with the whole team, as well as weekly team lunches, and monthly team events