Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an Marketing Project Management Specialist II to join our Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions team in Bucharest. Productivity Solutions & Services (PSS)is seeking a Campaign Management & Reporting Specialist forsupporting the company’s outbound online marketing activities on a globallevel. The right candidate is expected to be passionate about online demand generation/directmarketing and will become one of the company’s leading email marketing experts.This specifically includes being intimately familiar and skilled with Marketo,the marketing automation/email marketing application used at Honeywell. Focus areasfor this critical role are designing and creating e-mail campaigns for thevarious regions (Americas, Europe, META, LATAM, and APAC) for nurturingprospects as well as creating awareness and demand for new products.
Marketing Project Management Specialist II responsibilities:
- Create and maintain nurture campaigns through marketing automation (Marketo) and retargeting to convert leads to prospects Sales Org;
- Create and associate Marketo programs with SFDC campaigns for bidirectional members’ sync;
- Manage campaign preparation and execution and its timeline;
- Manage streamlined campaign management processes;
- Enhance marketing databases by remediating, curating, unifying and mapping data;
- Connects disparate information (data from different sources, processes, people, etc. and coordinates with marketing automation performance analysis by owning analytical tools & marketing reporting tools;
- Develops standardized metrics and visual dashboards to measure the entire Demand Generation funnel (waterfall), highlighting marketing impact on pipeline and revenue generation;
- Creating clear and concise reports/digital dashboards for the marketing team’s needs for ROMI analysis, utilizing storytelling techniques;
- Reporting on the success of the integrated modern marketing platforms (social, media, 3rd party syndication);
- BA/BS (or equivalent) in Marketing, Marketing Communication and/or IT;
- 3-5 years B2B marketing and demand generation experience; focused on inbound, digital, social media and email marketing;
- Certification in Marketo, Google Analytics / Google Adwords or SFDC is a plus;
- Experienced in Demand Generation activities and Campaigns results outcome;
- Experience with Marketo Automation. Other tools might be relevant too such as HubSpot, Pardot,Eloqua, MailChimp;
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.