We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
ou will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be familiarised with marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent;
- Proven experience of 3 – 5 years as marketing specialist and in working with advertising / PR agencies;
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as Social media etc.) and market research methods;
- Capability of understanding complex technical products;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind;
- Exceptional communication and writing skills;
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM);
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
- Coordinating activities for online and traditional marketing with agencies.
- Market research, competitive analysis and positioning.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with agencies to execute promotional events, campaigns, promotional materials etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, direct mailing, etc.).
- Participate in marketing resource allocation - marketing mix.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (advertising, events planning, online marketing etc.).
- Contribute to the improving of company’s imagine on Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Build together with HR Manager the hiring brad for Aplast Company.
- Make recruiting campaigns on Facebook, according with HR Manager strategy.