Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a software engineer who's ready to welcome the next challenge in his/her career. At Netcentric you will learn how to use your technical skills in implementing 1:1 marketing solutions into an enterprise systems landscape. as well as implementing the required integrations and tuning the necessary infrastructure for maximum performance, scalability, and resilience. The role of Marketing Technology Software Engineer will allow you to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Netcentric.
What do we require?
- 2+ years of project experience with a data-centric campaign management / marketing automation / marketing platform (ideally Adobe Campaign - former Neolane - or others, e.g. IBM Unica, SAS MA, Teradata CIS, Selligent, Exacttarget etc.)
- Solid implementation skills of RDMS systems, SQL and Data Modeling, ETL and business intelligence/reporting tools and principles
- Experience with building table views and knowledge of stored procedures
- Experience implementing and debugging HTML and CSS (design skills not specifically required)
- Experience developing and working with web services, SOAP and REST
- Build tools like Maven
- Excellent understanding version control systems like Git/SVN
- You're not afraid to use the command-line user interface in Unix-like operating systems
- Able to implement business requirements with technical solutions - asking clarification questions, reviewing specifications, creating technical specifications (clear development-ready instructions) from business requirements and high-level functional specifications
- Solid technical understanding of software engineering/web development principles: iterative cycles, source control, unit testing and producing qualitative, clean code
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English and German skills
- Availability to travel
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Knowledge of AEM or any other solutions part of the Adobe Experience Cloud and an interest in connecting them
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like Jira
- A proactive mindset, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life.
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement.
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback.
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 22+ working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours and work from home, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Dynamic and international team
- Supported gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Training & Development
- Badge System & Coaching
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization