ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for working closely with the relevant functional teams within GBS on projects and initiatives to reduce waste, improve performance and maximize value while driving effective and comprehensive portfolio management framework within the function.
Reports to: Portfolio & Innovation Lead
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: GBS ENA
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Navigate through ambiguity, managing and coordinating multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and delivering on commitments;
- Strong partnership and collaboration with the HR/Finance functional stakeholders;
- Develop a detailed and comprehensive cycle plan for each function and ensure alignment between different activities and projects;
- Design and lead the Lean Six Sigma program within the function to ensure that relevant team members are properly trained;
- Drive value for the relevant function by proposing and leading the implementation of progressive initiatives within the function;
- Enhance people leadership capabilities through performance appraisals and development plans;
- Works with relevant partners to ensure GBS acquires the insights it needs at the quality and granularity it requires for better planning and execution;
- Ensures effective relations within the transformation team and across TBR networking to develop effective and integrated insights;
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree holder, preferably MBA;
- HR/Finance functional knowledge (acquired through working across various processes within HR/Finance) ;
- Master Black Belt and PM Certified;
- CI and Transformational experience in multinational organization with not less than five years’ experience in Share Services Industry;
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational strategy, and successful experience leading all aspects of cross- business unit initiatives;
- Extensive expertise in industry quality standards and methodologies, particularly Lean Six Sigma;
- Motivating, mentoring and developing people;
- Ability to build and articulate functional strategies.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.